Friday 19 April 2013

They will always be my favourite

This British fashion brand, really knew what they doing, they can do the talk, they can do the cutting, they can do the style, they can also proved to costumer what its really means by talking with quality doesnt always come up with hefty price.

By far, they still my top list for Men's brand. Im talking about Charles Tyrwhitt.
Just accepted their new catalogue. And its blew my mind away. I like the front cover photos and inside they just become feast of style.


At the moment, I saw the trend for Men casual style to work. Hubby been asking me to found him new set of clothes casual style for work. Im sort of thinking "sadly, Charles Tyrwhitt didnt have that". After seeing their new catalogue. Once again they really on the ball. And proved me wrong, again Charles Tyrwhitt pampered their costumer and always update with the trend without being to much mainstream. 

Im ready to buy hubby sets of alots new casual style work shirts that Charles Tyrwhitt got. Oh btw, have you seen their Luxury calf semi-brogue shoes? see this link 
And their Mink desert boots 
Im set my eyes to buy hubby, Harris tweed classic fit jacket and oh my the list is really long. I knew i will spend alots for his casual style clothes.


X,



No comments:

Post a Comment