Wednesday 23 January 2013

Bead Embroidery Jewellery

Since im teenager i never wear any type of feminine jewellery. I always like to be sporty.
The only jewellery that i always wear is only my sporty watch. Im so use to it and it became my "safe choice" for any occassions.
Suddenly, i bumped into a book whilst im surfing on inet. The book was about bead embroidery jewellery.
The thing that i like about bead embroidery jewellery, they timeless, classic, and colorful.
So, i started a necklace project. Its Lapis Lazuli pendants with herringbone choker.
Seriously, i cant do sewing. I got massive headache when i started making them. And it take ages for me to finish it, due to lack of skill i end up did voodoo to my fingers ie. Pricking my fingers with the needle. Tangled thread thats another things that can be quite frustrating. Lucky mum come to save by teaching me bit about stitches. :p
The books that inspired me, The Art of Bead Embroidery: Techniques, Designs, & Inspirations
And here i present you, drum roll please........
X,

No comments:

Post a Comment