Saturday 5 January 2013

My daily makeup review

Im a mother of 2yo and 7mts boys, at these time moment i hardly ever had decent 8 hours sleep. Im already anemic since long time ago so i already have a really pale face and now on top of that i got sleep deprivation, sure enough im looking like panda nowadays.

Im also dont have any time to put full make up, all my make up for 2 years now its only 
a tinted lip balm from burt's bees tiger lily, garnier eye roll on and a "that gal" brightening face primer by benefit.

The fact that i dont have much spare time those things only take me 2 minutes and i can get out from the house not feelling like a panda. The lip balm has colour but not so vivid which i like it, looks as if it was my real lips colour. Ha! Andddd the brightening face primer im so in love with it, what can i say it gaves glowing effect that make me look fresh. And its not giving me those oily heavy effect creamy sticky face, my face felt soft and they do have bit kinda strawberry smells (might be im wrong but thats the close thing i can think about when im using it). Last one the garnier eye roll on, it did works for me. I dont have panda eyes and tired look after im using it. Im sworn by those 3 products and still using them until today

x.


No comments:

Post a Comment