Saturday 12 January 2013

Full gear for day out

My 2 yo son, he really hate pushchair since he's able to walk. Everytime i put him in the buggy, he will screaming for the entire journey.
There's time when im prefer put him in the baby carrier rather than in such hassle try to put him into the pushchair. After i gave birth to my second son, it became tricky.
I realized there's lots of children in our area went out with scooter, then im doing some research for quite sometime, try to choose around lots of scooter brand that being offered .
Finally, i choose micro mini scooter
The reason im choosing them, after trying played around with my friend daughter scooter then asked my friend review about the product. I found these scooter wheels really smooth and didnt made any noise to gliding around rough tarmac and paving block. Other reason the fact they come in different colour and look really funky and cool. ;p
Ah, forgot other thing im also bought Scoot 'n Pull:Red
Other things that always being carried around which is important since my son can suddenly ran and i dont want to lose him, is using children harness. Im using Toddler Animal DaySack Ladybird LittleLife Code No: L10239
My son is really happy whenever we went out he love his scooter and willing to go out easily without much tantrum, so i can pop my young baby in the baby carrier or pushchair and pull along my other son in the scooter. So far things went well without much hassle for me.
X,


No comments:

Post a Comment