Wednesday 23 January 2013

Face thingy

Sorry, i dont know what is this thing called since i always call it Clarisonic. Is it a face buffer? or face exfoliator? oh what ever i will just call it Clarisonic.

Ok, this gadget been out for quite some time and i never got interested on it. I thought having my face scrub is already good enough why do i need those thing? Last week, i met up with my friend and she worked as makeup artist and she gave me some makeover, since i was thinking to buy new makeup. Then she said to me that my face had so many dead skin so when we tried the makeup even after she put the moisturizer it looks to white for me since i had so many dead skin. She's telling me to get this face thingy/ gadget. So last week i bought Clarisonic Mia- Pink
So far until today, i do felt my face really soft and less dry skin, my face skin look bit more fresh not so dull. Now, i do like this face thingy and its awesome. Thanks alot for the person that inventing this.
X,

No comments:

Post a Comment