Monday 18 March 2013

Get Muddy and be shine


Spring means time to be ready to get beautiful for summer after long hibernation in winter. I always love my trip to Boots and Space NK, they always giving me with enlightment with some new products for beauty and perfumes.

So, I bought this face and decolette mud mask. GLAMGLOW on Space NK UK


GLAMGLOW, is a mud mask that glow your complexion and has green tea leaf pieces, volcanic rock, french sea clay, teaoxi in the mud. Based on my experience after using GlAMGLOW, the mask smells nice and i only wear it for 10 minutes, the result really gave some glowing oomph to my dull skin.

Love GLAMGLOW? I do.
One of my beauty obsession? Yes, it is.

In this video, im using GLAMGLOW, Clarisonic MIA and Elemental Herbology









X,

No comments:

Post a Comment