Sunday 10 March 2013

Lets go crafty


Back then when im still at primary school i always do cross stitch on my spare time (when i said im doing it my mum gave me alot of hand since i made it really messy). I just like them alot. My brain love those x pattern for some reason and i havent done cross stitching for long time now.

Yesterday I went to bookstore and found cross stitch magazine and bought them as i found the magazine giving free project for kokeshi card and since i got bored if the craft project to big and take long time to finish it. Im in the middle doing these Kokeshi project now and in the magazine it says took 4 hours to finish it. Due to the lack of my stitching skill it look really messy and crooked.

Anyway, i do have a blast to get relax doing the project. I dont care bad weather since i can sit down and a cuppa warm water on my side whilst doing cross stitch.



X,

No comments:

Post a Comment