Sunday 10 March 2013

Smelling nice



I cant wear high heels due the nature of my daily life (being a housewife) my trainers and sandals is my best friend.
I cant have branded handbags again due to the nature of my daily life, last time i went out with my son and put my handbags in the buggy i got pickpocketed now never used handbags again. Only small sling bag and has to be really light so i still can chase my son easily when he decided to make a run (since my son have ability to run and disappear really fast) and when i chased him, he tought its a game "catch me if you can".

So another thing that i can use and wear without become hurdles to my daily job is Perfumes. Perfumes and small touch of make up is the only saviour for me at the moment (for daily use of course).



I like to buy perfume and their body lotion.  I just bought Jous d'Hermes perfume and body lotion, their latest range of perfume which i like it the fact i can buy the refill if i run out the perfume and the refill bottle gave me in a size that equal to 2.5  new bottle.

After i finished my YSL Parisienne im thinking to buy D&G 3 l'imperatrice if not Balenciaga Florabotanica.

X,



No comments:

Post a Comment