Saturday 23 March 2013

Talking about teeth

I did my general check up last week since my wisdom teeth create some excruciating pain for days.
Went to dentist get x-ray and being asked to be back week later, that day i got my antibiotics being prescribed and she also told me i had lots of plaque. I already brushed my teeth everyday and everytime i did check up its always about plaque.
That day straight away i went to amazon and bought electric toothbrush Braun Oral-B. Since i want to make sure my teeth isnt decaying.
The week after that when i went back to the dentist, she told me that my plaque reduced quite significantly compare to last week and i didnt told her that im having and using electric toothbrush.
I didnt regret my decision to use eletric toothbrush they well worth it. If you keen here's the link
X,

No comments:

Post a Comment