Sunday 17 March 2013

Winter Spring Dress

Well hello everybody, im already craving for some warmth of summer now. As usual its raining yesterday and i just had my hair cut and i pass along Hobbs. And i decided just to window shopping and one of the sales advisor there asking me to try some of the clothes there, really no pressure to buy and she's gave me flock of dress. Most of the cutting or the shape even the colour is out from my comfort zone and im really pesimistic but she said to me to give it a go.

It turn up really amazing. Blew me away. Ok Hobbs now youre on my favourite list for fashion brand.
I end up bought this beautiful elegant red dress that has Kalimantan/ Borneo Ikat pattern on the dress.


I wear Zara shoes in this photos. Btw, this Hobbs red dress has 2 pocket on the side. And the reason i like these dress since im a top heavy shape, the dress really good on my body shape. Since i dont have hips. He he


X,
Ps. Oops just realized that the red dress brand is NW.3 (still part of Hobbs company)

No comments:

Post a Comment